For Jeongguk

10:33 PM

 










Happy birthday, Jeongguk!

May you always have cozy warmth in your heart the way you provide those for a lot of us. I hope you will live your life the way you hope to, Gguk. May your days be full of all the love and kindness that you deserve. Keep working hard the way you know how, but always remember to give yourself a break.Thanks for the inspiration, the strength you give and of course, the laughs. I hope you know how much encouragement you give others just by being yourself.

All the best, Gguk! <3
  I tried my best to illustrate Jeongguk and I know I couldn't get his likeness as accurately as I could.Even the way I tried to make him sort of twist his arm to show his tattoos on the other side of his limb kind of looked confusing. However, I feel a tiny sense of coziness from drawing this one person who never fails to either inspire me or make me laugh until my stomach hurts. 

Happy birthday, Gguk! 

Cheers,

Mariel <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe