Namino

4:10 AM



The smell of the cold wind permeated the air, while the golden light of the afternoon sun was beautifully glowing on the leaves, the pavements, on busy feet and falling upon breathless, captivated lips.



I have just realized how much I haven't been drawing backgrounds lately, if at all, even. I've mostly been doing portraits, and doing backgrounds seem so daunting, which indeed became truly daunting while I was doing this. I realized as well, that I definitely should have reference photos while doing backgrounds since my perspective skills are umm, a bit low on the marks. Haha! Anyways, this was such a refreshing challenge. 



Namino was done with mainly with brushes made by Marco Guadalupi which I think are awesome! You should check them out!


https://gumroad.com/guadalupimarco#


The background is made with assorted brushes that I also love using.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe